Thanks for choosing New Wave Kiteboarding as your Kiteboarding/Kitesurfing school. We are proud to be one of Florida’s top lesson centers. This page is designed to help our students prep for their lesson so that they will get the most out of their experience.
2) Booties/Water shoes. If you do not have them we can lend you a pair at no charge.
3) Although the water is usually quite warm, we recommend bringing a wetsuit. (3/2 full suit November through March) (3/2 shorty April- September) If you do not have one please inform us of your size and we will provide one for you at no cost.
4) We provide water on the boat but feel free to bring your favorite sport drink, snack or after kiteboarding beverage for the ride back from the sandbar.
Leave it in the car
2) cell phone
3) your favorite pair of sun glasses
4) anything you don’t want to get wet.