Serving: West Palm Beach, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Ft Pierce, Stuart & Delray, FL
Please watch the above video to see the New Wave difference!
Why you should learn from New Wave Kiteboarding
All beginner lessons are taught in a shallow water bay that is 2-3 ft deep and protected from the open ocean. This learning environment is much safer and significantly reduces the learning curve of learning from the beach.
Boat transport & support is offered with every lesson.
We use UHF radio helmets for constant communication between the student and instruct…. More
Learn first hand from professionally sponsored riders with over 9000 hours of coaching experience.
- Offering both private and group lessons, New Wave Kiteboarding llc. takes pride in offering a program that is both safe and exci…. More
- New Wave Kiteboarding proudly teaches on the latest top of the line equipment from Cabrinha Kiteboardi….More
- New Wave Kiteboarding is not a retail store. We are 100% focused on teaching not selli….More
- All of our instructors are certified, insured and licensed to teach the sport of Kiteboar…. More
- All instructors are USCG Certified Captai….. More
- Instructors are certified by PASA (Professional Air Sports Association), IKO (international Kiteboarding Association), First Aid and CPR by American Red Cross.
- Patent Pending Lesson Program
Prepare for your lesson with our instructional App, featuring over 40 videos.
Click the appropriate badge below to download Kiteboard Coach ®
What is Kiteboarding?
Kitesurfing / Kiteboarding is a combination of wakeboarding, surfing and sailing. Kiteboarding is one of the fastest growing water sports in the world. Kiting does not require allot of upper body strength just an average level of fitness and a willingness to learn. Steady ocean winds, soft sandy beaches and warm gulf stream water make this an ideal location for learning. In fact, South Florida has been rated one of the top Kiting locations in the United States.