Serving: Palm Beach, Stuart, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Ft Pierce & Delray Beach, FL
New Wave Kiteboarding has been featured on The Travel Channel and in National Geographic as one of Florida’s top Kiteboarding Schools. We are proud to offer professional coaching at its highest level. We will not only teach you to Kiteboard/Kitesurf but offer you an unforgettable experience on the water. We have extensive experience training beginners, experts, professional riders and everybody in between. Come experience the difference!
Why you should learn from New Wave Kiteboarding
All beginner lessons are taught in a shallow water bay that is 2-3 ft deep and protected from the open ocean. This learning environment is much safer and significantly reduces the learning curve of learning from the beach.
Boat transport & support is offered with every lesson.
We use UHF radio helmets for constant communication between the student and instruct…. More
Learn first hand from professionally sponsored riders with over 9000 hours of coaching experience.
- Offering both private and group lessons, New Wave Kiteboarding llc. takes pride in offering a program that is both safe and exci…. More
- New Wave Kiteboarding proudly teaches on the latest top of the line equipment from Cabrinha Kiteboardi….More
- New Wave Kiteboarding is not a retail store. We are 100% focused on teaching not selli….More
- Lead Instructors are certified, insured and licensed to teach the sport of Kiteboar…. More
- Lead Instructors are USCG Certified Captai….. More
- Lead Instructors are certified by the worlds leading Kiteboarding organizations
- Patent Pending Lesson Program
Prepare for your lesson with our instructional App, featuring over 50 videos.
Click the appropriate badge below to download Kiteboard Coach ®
What is Kiteboarding?
Kitesurfing / Kiteboarding is a combination of wakeboarding, surfing and sailing. Kiteboarding is one of the fastest growing water sports in the world. Kiting does not require allot of upper body strength just an average level of fitness and a willingness to learn. Steady ocean winds, soft sandy beaches and warm gulf stream water make this an ideal location for learning. In fact, South Florida has been rated one of the top Kiting locations in the United States.